Monday, January 30, 2012

Parenting gone bad...


Currently, I am subbing for an early childhood classroom in Pre-K. I couldn’t be more thankful for the life I was given and have now. I also couldn’t be more proud to be able to offer a good life for a child. 90% of the kids in this classroom are adopted, living with foster families, they are all on welfare, and some of them even have mental disabilities. My first two years of school were for early childhood education. When you further your studies in that field, you learn about the defects children are born with from mommies who don’t take care of themselves. It really bothers me when I can go to work and I know exactly the lifestyle one of my students mommy had. Breaks my heart how people don’t think about their children’s lives and here they are handing this child off from one family to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment