Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Judge Much?


I’m not sure what it is with people lately, and their acts to judge people. I can honestly say that anyone in my life that I have chosen to part from, has been because they personally gave me a reason to not want the shame on me when they go for round 2. You never know what a person is going through, and you can’t be the one to judge… Especially when you don’t know anything. Important things in my life stay personal. I know there are times when I am not myself because of events/ scenarios I am in, but God has blessed me with amazing friends and family who don’t judge me. And when I say don’t judge me, I mean; don’t assume what is taking place in my life and act as if I am wrong for acting the way that I do. 
Shame on people who do otherwise. And shame on the way I witness how they make people feel…
Exactly why I am honest and blunt… Those people filter themselves right on out of my life and I am left with a positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment